During Hours Pet Emergency: Call us and let us know you are coming at 817-292-8655.
After Hours Emergency: Go to Fort Worth Emergency Animal Hospital at 4631 Citylake Blvd. West, Fort Worth TX 76132 or call them at 817-263-2900. They are a dedicated emergency hospital team that can help your pet during an emergency.
Types of emergencies that need immediate attention by a veterinarian:
- Collapses/becomes very weak
- Severe diarrhea or repetitive vomiting
- Loss of appetite for more than 24 hours
- Lethargy for more than 24 hours
- Cannot urinate or defecate
- Breathes rapidly, shallowly, or with difficulty
- Develops a severe cough
- Ingests a poison
- Sustains trauma (hit by an automobile, jumps from a window, or other cuts or injuries)
- Lengthy or repeated seizures