The team at Animal Hospital Southwest believes that it’s important to reduce our impact on the earth.
To do our part to reduce in reducing our carbon footprint:
- We have installed solar panels to reduce our nonrenewable energy usage.
- Animal Hospital Southwest endeavor to recycle all paper, cardboard, and aluminum.
- Thanks to the community, we reuse newspaper from the community in our kennel and litter boxes.
- We have reduced our usage of paper and use recycled paper when we do print materials for our clients.
- We are active with groups that practice TNR (Trap, Neuter, and Release). TNR helps control the population of homeless cats that put predatory pressure on our native Texas wildlife and birds.
- Dr. Morris and his wife Jody are active in conservation efforts to increase the population of native Texas bluebirds.
- Many of our staff members drive low emission, hybrid, or all electric vehicles.
Our Animal Hospital is dedicated to pursuing further efforts to reduce our carbon footprint.